Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tae Kwon Tuesday



I will not lie. Tae Kwon Do has taken a toll on my soul. We practiced our choreography again and gave our kicks and strikes and whatever. Let's cut the bullshit! and get straight 2 tha good stufff.

Quotes
"Hahaha... Nice cats, fat cats."

and

"If you step off the railroad tracks, you fall into the universe"

and

"LIVE HANDDD!!"

Haiku Kwon Do
With an iron fist
I grab my opponent's throat
And crush it with ease

Haiku Kwon Don't
Like an ancient toad
I croak with emberous might
Kapow! You will die

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, don't remember when he said the fat cats comment but yeah, it does feel like whenever he wants us to activate the "live hand" technique, we're somehow going to awaken some kind of "Idle Hands" demon and it just might escape the grab or cut the person to pieces. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "fat cat" comment was made while I was eavesdropping on a conversation between our sensei and our TA. NEXT!

    ReplyDelete