Thursday, April 16, 2009

Twin Sister - Vampires With Dreaming Kids


I need everyone to take a second to listen to Twin Sister. We mentioned these guys in the podcast and even played back a song of theirs but I have to admit I wasn't really familiar with their music until right about now. A few weeks ago I downloaded their EP free from their website/blog but I'm just sinking my teeth into it now and it's incredible. Their news feed is awesome, you can follow shows and they even post lots of downloads of demos and unreleased material, which I'm a huge sucker for. "Ginger" is by far my favorite song on the EP, it's full of barely there acoustic guitars and reverberating drums and nice twangy electric guitar and that oh so important beautiful singer. Check out their news, download the EP, or at least download Ginger, it'll all make you feel good.

Check out this video for "I Want A House," recorded here in SUNY PURCHASE!!'s own Whitson's Memorial Grand Staircase Sanctuary Palace.



[MP3 DOWNLOAD] - Twin Sister - Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment